Need Help? Call Now!
Are you ready for the new year? Maybe like many of our clients you still have a lot to get done! Let us help you finish this year out strong through our proven success in placing seasoned accounting and finance consultants who add value on day one!
Our Superstars include:
- Interim CFO, Controller, and other corporate accountants at various levels
- Ex-Auditors or hands on consultants ready for audit support roles
- Strong financial and SEC reporting & compliance technical accountants
- Skilled internal auditors for process assessment and improvement
- M&A consultants supporting transactions including integration and clean up
- Project Managers for process or system changes
Just a few specific examples of our proven performers looking to add value TODAY!
Financial Reporting Consultant
- Skilled in internal and external reporting – GAAP reporting for monthly, quarterly and year-end close and external reporting processes, SEC reporting and debt covenant compliance reporting
- Preparation and review of various SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Registration Statements) as well as footnote disclosures, MD&A, and earnings releases
- Quarterly/Annual Board Packages and Audit Committee schedules/presentations
- Drafted and reviewed documents for complex accounting issues including carve-outs, fresh start accounting and discontinued operations
- Identified and prepared necessary disclosures for initial public offerings (”IPO”)
- Partnered with the financial leaders, legal, and Big 4 audit and advisory firms to get the job done
- Significant technical accounting research and corresponding memos/white papers for areas such as ASC 606 and ASC 842 accounting standards
Controller / Accounting Manager
- Managed accounting and finance teams including all aspects of GL accounting, consolidations, reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, intercompany reporting, and treasury
- Prepared internal and external consolidated financial statements and benefit plan financial statements
- Responsible for the budget (operating & capital) and forecasting process for corporate and multiple business entities, as well as the processes, controls, accounting and reporting for regulatory requirements
- Project managed new ERP’s and applications, technical upgrades and enhancements; led teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with desired results
- Partnered with External Partners, Vendors and Company Project Teams, including business users, application managers and developers
- Facilitated workshops with subject matter experts and process owners for documentation of process flows and business requirements
Don’t need a consultant but want to make your next strategic accounting and finance hire or just need to consult with someone regarding future 2020 hires? We can help with that too!
Let us know if you are open to a brief discussion about these candidates or your projects/gaps to complete 2019 initiatives on time or to get ahead on your 2020 goals!
Call us today! Great resources are in high demand!