Executive Search Services – Game Changers
Time and again we prove to attract the best candidates in the market. Our consultative approach, founded upon years of practical experience in public accounting, industry and professional services, invests time to build a compelling reason to consider each client opportunity.
- We never simply match a job description to a resume
- We focus on understanding your performance objectives
- We specialize in targeted research to seek out the best candidates
- We are uniquely focused in the executive finance and accounting space
- We find candidates that weren’t even considering a move
Our process for each search includes an individualized plan of action with an 8 step recruiting process. Additionally, we are certified to perform behavioral profile assessments for potential new hires and even for your current team, further focusing on the true, long-term fit of the right person for you.
Here are a few examples of our top Houston Candidates:
Big 4 Public Accounting – Snr. Manager
- Masters and Bachelors in Accounting, Senior Manager Big 4
- Works on all aspects of audit, financial reporting, internal controls within both Private and Public Companies.
- Most recent he has been heavily involved with clients going through an IPO Process, Mergers and post-bankruptcy mainly with clients from E&P, Midstream, Private Equity, Offshore (Gulf of Mexico).
Big 4 Public Accounting – Manager
- BBA in Accounting (3.9 GPA) and Master of Science in Accountancy (3.8 GPA) from the University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business and Texas CPA.
- Primarily served Oil and Gas clients, mostly Exploration and Production. Has consistently been rated one of the highest performers in the Houston office.
- Strong Technical Accounting experience includes specialized industry knowledge in the upstream oil and gas sector, with a focus on both successful efforts and full cost accounting for oil and gas costs.
- Candidate is interested in Assistant Controller or Senior Manager level Technical Accounting roles.
Internal Audit Manager
- CPA, CIA MBA Finance and Accounting candidate with significant experience in leading internal audit, SOX Compliance, and risk management functions for Fortune 500 companies.
- Specializing in Merger & Acquisition practices, provided due diligence and merger integration services to high-growth, mid-market companies to increase shareholder value.
- Led internal control framework review of business processes across North America operations; performed control design and operation effectiveness testing; evaluated the completeness and adequacy of current control framework.
Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
- Masters & Bachelors in Accounting – from Trinity University. He spent time in Public accounting before moving into an industry as a SEC Reporting Analyst. 5+ years overall combo experience.
- Heavy exposure to SEC Reporting – tie outs of 10-Q, 10-K reports, SOX 404 Compliance, GAAP Compliance.
- Also experienced in PP&E rollforward, maintaining AFE Schedules. Journal entries, account recs. Proficient with Workiva, JDEdwards, light exposure to Hyperion.
Director of FP&A
- 13+ years in progressive Financial roles; Texas A&M university – MBA; Baylor University – BS in Economics.
- Started out as a corporate banking analyst then moved into a large Software company working his way up to the Director level.
- Well versed in all aspects of FP&A including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial systems management and all creating presentations for upper level management. Proficient in Hyperion, SAP Business Objects, Tableau and Advanced Excel User.
Chief Financial Officer
- Solid mix of both Investment banking and most recent role as a CFO with a PE Backed E&P company focused in the Permian Basin.
- Investment banking experience includes mainly upstream, midstream and some manufacturing clients. 9+ years overall with his MBA in Finance from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Highly versed in startups, capital structure, creating presentations to the board of managers, financial modeling, investment and commercial banking relationships, budget, contract negotiation.
If you’re looking for more information on the candidates above or you have a need that is key to your long term success reach out to Kristy Boles at (713) 306.5898 or Kristy.Boles@CFOSuite.com