Deadline extended to Friday, 4/21 – Act fast
The nomination deadline has been extended to Friday, April 21st. If you know of a deserving company who should be considered, act now.
Ladies & Gentlemen,
We are excited to announce that once again The CFO Suite is a proud sponsor of the third annual Dallas Business Journal Middle Market 50 Awards. This third annual research project of the Dallas Business Journal ranks the fastests-growing companies in Dallas-Fort Worth with annual revenue of $25 million to $750 million, based on revenue growth over a three-year period.
This successful group of companies deserves recognition for bringing 1000’s of job and impactful economic benefits to the Dallas-Fort Worth area and we’re so excited to be a part of this event! As a Consultative Staffing and Executive Search Firm in the Accounting and Financial space, we work with many middle market companies and expect we will see many familiar faces.
- Both private and public companies are eligible to participate. Companies must be headquartered in North Texas. Regional offices or subsidiaries will not be considered for this particular list.
- To participate, companies must provide revenue figures for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 for use in calculating the percentage of revenue growth during that period. This information will be published in the final Middle Market 50 list.
- Winning companies will be invited to an event on June 15, 2017 where the Middle Market 50 list will be revealed.
- CEOs of companies making the final Middle Market 50 list will be invited to a private CEO reception a few weeks prior to the event with a date to be determined.
- Winning companies also may be asked for video interviews to be shown at the event.
For those wishing to be a part of the rankings, the application deadline has been extended to Friday, April 21st.
Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist in your application process or as you continue your exceptional growth story.
Brett R. Lawson
Founder & CEO
The CFO Suite, LLC